Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, April 2, 2020

Blue Skies And A Sunny Day

The door and windows are in! Spackle and paint to come. I have it in my head! Paint the floor, sea grass rug, pendents over tables to look at wallpaper books and fabric, paint and rug swatches!

My nook! I converted Steve's paint schedule center into somewhere, on the main floor, I can put my purse and briefcase down. As usual, I am just moving my props around. 

I think I am part Paloma Picasso and part old gold. Something about the simplicity of these two rings calls my name.  

Out of chaos comes creativity. Making pillows out of bits and pieces. Harder than it looks, putting together pillow combinations, out of your stash of gimps and fabrics. 

Heading out to the storage room for wall shelves and platters to hang on the walls of my reading nook. May sew new pillows for the little caned sofa. She is only six feet long and fits the nook like it was built for her.

Happy Birthday Sylvia!!

What's to come?

A busy and creative week was had by all, here in Hoot's Holler! 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive