Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The Week In Phonetos

Blue and white on the radar this week! Working on an enclosed porch overlooking the water. 

Drawing an alternative floor plan!

"May we add some green", she asks? 

Two different customers who would like to add a little green into their blue and white scheme! 

Have steamer, will travel!!

Ah, this is better! 

Working on a blue and white with a touch of green decorating scheme! My inspiration at my feet. 

I hope my customers appreciate how hard I work!



 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive