Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, September 7, 2020

Sometimes It"s The Little Things

A new "eye" came to the studio this weekend. 

She snatched up my camera and showed me what my studio looked like from her perspective. 

She may have been heaven sent, I am not sure. 

She brought along "Tink" the textile dog. 

I have not seen this little cousin since she was on her mother's hip.

If I wish real hard maybe she will stick around and be my intern. 

As I have a lot to learn!

The view from this 9th graders perspective is so fresh and youthful. She is also a wiz with the digital equipment! 

Can I keep her?

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive