Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, February 28, 2021

Just Hung, New Roman Shades!

Come in! Anchor Cottage, decorating show room, is open.

Things are still in the works, but isn't that the truth about decorating?

 Getting ready for spring on the Leelanau peninsula.

I have so many fabric samples to look at. 

Rug swatches stacked to the ceiling. 

The round table gives us room to pull a look together with all the  fabric, rug, lamps and paint colors, that are available. 

The new roman shades. Made out of a duvet cover from Pine Cone Hill that no one ever bought from the shop! Soft Furnishings railroaded the heck out of it, to make these happen! Didn't have a thread left. Probably one of the best fabricators in the state!!

Personally, I have never owned a Roman Shade. But I love the look and had to give them a try in my own space. 

Great for insulation. Keeping the drafts out.

This vignette, in navy and white, with the woven wood baskets, table and seagrass rug would be beautiful in a lakeside condo.  

My stash of antique quilts to put over your porch sofa or at the foot of your bed. A great way to add a little cottage to your decor!

I owe a great deal of credit to the people at the fabric warehouse, in North Carolina, for hanging in there with me while I got this project off the ground. A shout out to Caite, Jim and Steve! Thank you!

Wish I had more room! For those customers, who have been with me for the long haul, know that I always make room for more!

Sometimes it is a little tight, but that much more product to work with. With this said, I am ready to head down to North Carolina to see what's new. 

By appointment.
shop@anchorcottage.net

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive