Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, February 21, 2021

Phonetos Of The Week

Getting ready to paint another one! Started this painting, last summer, on the beach. Just now got around to finishing. For some reason I need to finish one in order to start the next! Maybe it is because I only use one paint palette and need to keep the mixed colors until I am satisfied with the work. 

The sun was shinning, it was a glorious day. I deadheaded my Tulips on the kitchen windowsill, enjoying the warm sun coming thru the window. 

Then, bam!! 17" of snow cover, over night, while we were sound asleep. Never heard a thing. 

Large, fluffy flakes covering every horizontal they could cling to.  

I mean, don't stop now!

In the meantime...

The Tulips were so pretty, even splayed out with petals falling on the counter and window sill. A great show of petal pink!

Breakfast is ready so I have to run!
 Have a great week, stay safe and wash your hands!

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive