Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, September 18, 2021

Having A Little Garage Sale

 


So I am having a little garage sale. Trying to anyway! I have had the tents set up for a few weeks but between rain days and beach days I  have been open sporadically. 


Bits and pieces of stuff! The red metal cone on the left is a fireman's bucket. I use it to plant Impatiens and hang them from a hook. I have several boxes of upholstery fabric swatches which are great for making pillows or totes. 




A little bit of everything! The silk roses look real enough to water!


Christmas is coming! Pretty decorations in pastel colors. I would stuff the little buildings in-between the branches of my big tree. They snugged in quite nicely with lights around them. Quilts and bed skirts, I have several from beds bygone.


Decorative pillows to put on your sofa and a picnic basket for the French "Yogi and Boo-Boo" in your life!


The good stuff! Le Creuset and a killer roasting pan. A covered casserole dish to bring for Thanksgiving dinner, loaded with your favorite sweet potato recipe. 


I will open, again, next weekend if the weather cooperates! If you see anything that you would like, e-mail me at, shop@anchorcottage.

Time to close for the day!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive