Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, September 11, 2021

What Didn't I Do This Week!

Started the week, sitting on the beach, on Sunday. The water was pretty warm compared to the air temperature. But we didn't go for a swim. Regretted missing the last swim day of the season. Did manage to cut Birch logs, for a customer's Florida fireplace, to length. Arranged and numbered them so she can place them just so!


Searching fabrics for a customer. 


Placed fabric orders. 


Shopped English, Ironstone plates, for a customer, up in Elk Rapids on Tuesday. 


Dropped a Jeep load of design elements off at the studio. Worked at my new favorite furniture store, The Comfort Center Garfield, on Wednesday and Thursday! 


Managed to glue this platter back together. I was thinking of edging the garden with the pieces, but, since I had the stand, I am going to use it to set potted plants on, in front of the kitchen window, this winter. It's already broken so I won't worry about water stains at this point, but it should look really pretty underneath a couple of Orchids!


Yes, "Design Matters", in all aspects of home décor! Whether I am in a customers home and she is looking at color matches for headboard, bench and rug, or I am at the Comfort Center selling sofas and recliners! Laying out a bathroom in a guestroom or sitting on my porch. "Design Matters" just ask Schumacher!  

It's Saturday and I opened the garage sale for a few hours and then I am going to the beach!! It is suppose to be 77 with winds out of the south west. Hope it's a swim day!!

And this week's a wrap!

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive