Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Through The Eyes Of My Intern

What fun to see my decorating studio through the eyes of my intern! I took the photo, above, through the eyes of my heart! I love this little gal and her puppy, Piper! 

My intern spent about an hour shooting these photos of the showroom. Interesting what caught her fifteen year old eye! She liked the antique corbels because she liked the "Found" tags. 

She found the wallpaper book, opened to this page, and the Annie Selke bedding swatches. Looks dynamite together!!


More Annie Selke bedding teamed up with wall paper. Gorgeous, very attractive combination! 




We really have some beautiful wallpapers to work with. 

Piper's Prints, with a paw print signature! We are doing it!!

This was just the best grouping of bedding, fabric and wallpaper!

Lucky me to have spent the time working with a girl and her dog! 



 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Beautiful! I love antique corbels.

Followers

Blog Archive