Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Summer Worn Garden

Such a beautiful day out. I have the doors to the studio wide open to let in the fresh air, a wee bit chilly, and sunshine.


I have been sitting at my desk gathering the "winter work".  Wrapping up the summertime jobs and dreaming up new combinations for the never ending stream of decorating. 


This is for a gals guesthouse kitchen. A small pattern for a small space! Wallpaper and matching shade.


And then there is this guy with the sun in his eyes! I could not be in the decorating business without his help.


He is my everything and all my ladies know it.
 

We are having a prolong season in the garden. The leaves still relatively green. The blossoms just slightly faded as we head through the month of October. 


Heading out, on tour, Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, five California stops and wrapping it up Oregon and Washington. This is a great pile of music and the band is so good. 

I truly enjoy my job and everyone I work with. Contractors, fabricators, architects, suppliers and my customers. 

Mary Ann @ Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor. 

PS; Michelle your lamp shade is here and Jackie your lamp is ready!



 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive