Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, January 31, 2021

In The Kitchen

 

juliasalbum.com

Sunday morning, drinking coffee and watching my husband make breakfast. As I sit in my kitchen thoughts of dinner pass through my mind...found this Salmon-Sriracha served on noodles in my "hungry" feed over on pinterest.


andrea andrea

Then look what I found! I like this collection of this all wood table setting. Madcap Cottage Crewel Summer Cherry tablecloth and a center piece of green plants arranged on the wood platter in the center! Can you see it?



appliancist.com

Next file over was my stove collection. Smeg appliances get me going. All of the Smeg appliances have me dancing. A little Bob Dylan from 1989 and maybe I'll roast the Salmon for dinner, tonight!!

amazon.com

Jamming glassware for the all wood table setting! 


smeg

I like the crème and stainless finish and the curvy silhouettes of the appliances.  Love to dream of kitchen-ware while the sausage is frying and the husband is whipping the heck out of the eggs!

That's all I've got for a Sunday morning blog post. Enjoy your day and have a great week. 




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive