Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, January 5, 2021

It's The Little Things

 

anna

It's the little things that make life special. Hand painted, scalloped edge, small bowls are fun and easy for a quick snack! They are just lovely!

kikkerland.com

Tea for two! Great tea bag holder idea! Makes you smile!

fabartdiy.com

This flannel dog jacket is adorable! I want a scarf to match!!


atwestend.com

Somewhere to stash my vacation savings for a whale of a great time!

sweetteaandthyme.com

Lack of southern road trips has me dreaming of Bone Fish restaurants. We also enjoy the pesto spread on Ciabatta bread when we stop there for food. 

johnnyseeds.com

The seed catalogs are coming in hot and heavy! These Snapdragons are sweet and pretty!







pinterest

I didn't even know I needed one of these! What would you call it? (if I asked my husband to make me one) 

It is the unexpected smalls that, when I come across them, delight me. Pink Snapdragons, matching dog and owner accessories, tea with Jackie using pretty plates for our scones. A hold the page thingy so I can take a bite of my sandwich while I am reading. Bang Bang Fish, at Bone Fish restaurant, after ten hours in the car driving eighty miles an hour! 

What I pinned, this week, in my pinterest files. 

Having a great start to this new year! 

Happy New Year to me and you!




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive