Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Buying Trip In The South

I got into the copper, brass, chrome, luster lust, this trip!

Came away with four of these copper pendants. Steve hung this one with wire so we can get an idea of where we want the light. 

In this case we need a light over the prep area next to the stove. I may put a pair over the island as well. I also bought powder coated shades, pendant and goose neck, and small brass wall mounted single spots/ cabin lights for your bunks! Message me for pictures. 

This pair of lamps for a customer's cottage. 

Steve has great taste! I told him his booth is looking really good. Actually this stash is going in his workshop corner. He has a nice sign collection going on plus the two sided clock and the thermometer from a funeral home in Findlay Ohio, a hubcap and a pair of dogs. Artsy! 

I was looking for small frames that can be painted and used to frame petite watercolors. 

Of course I had my nose in the textiles. Straight back chair slipcovers, nine foot rag rug runner, embroidered pillow cases and another beautiful quilt. 

Smart pair of hurricane lamps and a really old platter. Would look perfect on your mantel, just let me know and I will ship or deliver! 

We met up with the Money's and their terrific folk art creations. I rode with Twyla, down to her fishing lodge, in her Rhino! Now I want one to drive around my forty acres!! 

I purchased this collection, for resale, at 1502 Fabrics. MadcapCottage Collection covers the ottoman and two long pillows.  I don't remember the name of the Parisian fabric on the two square pillows. The collection needed something to pull it together and I went into the decorating studio and found the little floral pillow, I had made for display, by Madcap Cottage, and bamm, it all fell in place. The grouping is for sale, here, at Anchor Cottage. Just message me for prices.

That is it for now! There is still more to be unpacked!

Glad to be back in the Holler working on the new showroom for the decorating business. Please touch base with me if you need to make an appointment to come see all the rug, bedding, fabric and paint swatches, plus wallpaper books, lamp shades and accessories. 231-271-6614

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive