Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, April 6, 2019

Oh No! Not Again!

Good thing I sleep with my husband and my camera!

"Mary Ann, please leave the curtains open so I can see the sunrise in the morning" says Mr. Scott.  

"Will do husband honey," as I lay my camera on the nightstand. 

Time to jump out of bed and change lenses. 

That's better! 

These photos are straight off the camera, no photo shop here! 

Moved into the front room patio, overlooking the dunes. 

Name this orange. 

"Guatemala Cantaloupe"!

Tropical reflections of my soul. 

Facing east, on the Atlantic Ocean.




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive