Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, April 12, 2019

It Was All About The Sun Rise

Do you know what time you have to rise to catch the sun coming out of the Atlantic Ocean? 

On the last day of vacation I got up to catch the sun. 

The sunrise starts out taking it's time.

You just have to have patience, it will shine!

Some mornings are calm.

Not a breeze stirring. 

Saltwater watercolors, I burnt my shoulder painting this. Hunched over and totally focused on this rendering, I never felt the sun searing my right shoulder. 

I love the screens, on my kitchen window, they look just like this! 

Seating for two, on the third chair were my feet! 

One last day on the beach.

Good bye.

What a wonderful time we had on God's blue surf. Time to head home to God's green turf!!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive